Handling of your claim
Please take into account the following information on how to return your item(s) prior to sending back any goods to allow us to process your return as quickly as possible:
- Always return each product completely, that means including all the parts and accessories supplied with it and in its original packaging, just like you received it from us on delivery. Only such components that have been put together by us can also be returned in an already assembled state, whereas individual parts and products bought separately always have to be sent back in exactly the way we have shipped them originally.
- Please also adhere to any handling advice given on the product itself or in the manual regarding transportation in order to maintain your warranty rights. For example, it is imperative to always dispatch motherboards with LGA sockets (that didn't come with a processor pre-assembled by Caseking) with a safely attached socket cover for protection and without any CPU mounted on it. For questions or issues complying with this, please contact our RMA department for help.
- Please bear in mind that the outer packaging of the product itself is insufficient for being used as sole shipping packaging (with the exception of some PC cases), since it does not provide adequate protection for transport. Improperly boxed and padded wares will be shipped back at the sender’s expense. Such return claims cannot be processed any longer and products declared as faulty will be exempt from replacement or refunding, as they have most likely been damaged due to the unprotected shipping. In an event like this, the product warranty is always voided and any rights to claims are forfeit.
- Always use an insured shipping method when returning goods on your own without using our free parcel stamps (meaning no "DHL Päckchen" for example) and never use mail envelopes or similarly insecure packaging items for your return.
- If possible, please include a thorough fault description for each product as well as a copy of your invoice with your return package. This will simplify and speed up processing. You can use the printed RMA form for this purpose.
- Spare Parts for Gaming Chairs: In the case of faulty or defunct gaming chairs, we are often able to deliver spare parts in order to avoid a complicated return of the entire gaming chair, which should be more convenient for end customers. Before requesting a parcel stamp using the claims/RMA form, please contact our complaints hotline, use our contact form or our community forums to find out what is possible regarding your specific problem. Please create two to three well recognizable photos or a short video of the defect also showing the product's invoice for this purpose. These photos and/or videos can either be uploaded via a filehosting service (e.g. Google Drive, Dropbox, iCloud, OneDrive etc.) and the respective links posted in the fault description text field of the RMA/claims form or in our support forums or attached directly to an e-mail at "email@example.com" along with your request.