Handling of your claim
Please take into account the following information on how to return your item(s) prior to sending back any goods to allow us to process your return as quickly as possible:
- Please report the goods to us in advance using the contact form with a meaningful description of the error (and photos if necessary).
- If possible, send the defective hardware item complete with accessories, i.e. with all the parts that you received from us upon delivery. Only components that have already been pre-assembled by us can be returned in an assembled state, while components and products purchased individually must always be returned in the same condition as they were originally delivered by us.
- Please pay particular attention to any handling instructions for transport that may be attached to the product itself or mentioned in the manual in order not to jeopardize your guarantee and warranty claims. For example, mainboards with LGA sockets and a processor that has not been pre-assembled using Caseking must only be shipped with the socket protection attached and without a built-in CPU. If you have any questions or problems, please contact our complaints department.
- Please note that the "own" outer packaging of the products themselves may not be used solely as shipping packaging (an exception is, for example, goods such as PC cases, chairs or monitors that you received from us without a shipping box), as this does not offers enough protection for transport. Please note that the goods are shipped sufficiently padded and impact- and slip-proof. Improperly packaged goods will be returned at a cost. Such complaint orders cannot be processed and products declared as defective can no longer be exchanged, as they have most likely been damaged if shipped unprotected and all warranty claims will therefore be lost.
- Please do not pack different items together to save volume. Small items should be marked in the filling material for a better overview. Hardware should never be shipped in an installed state (an exception is complete PCs purchased from us - you will receive information on this separately), as we will then be unable to process the goods. Where possible, use all of the original packaging material. Under no circumstances should you forgo absolutely necessary protective measures such as a base cap or display protector. For water cooling items, the goods must be dried as far as possible before shipping and the inlets and outlets must be closed.
- When shipping yourself without a free return label, always use an insured shipping method (e.g. not a “DHL parcel”) and never use envelopes or similarly unsafe shipping containers for returns.
- Special case of gaming chairs, some cases: If there are defects on gaming chairs or housings, it is often possible for us to conveniently deliver replacement parts and thus avoid a complicated return for end customers. Before applying for a return label, please use the return-hotline, use our contact form or our community forums to find out what is possible in your specific problem.