Here you can find all the relevant information pertaining to payments through financing. For any further questions regarding our financing options, you may contact our customer service at all times.
Finance your desired products!
Did you find the gaming rig that you’ve always been dreaming of in our assortment? Or do you plan on letting a long-standing project come true?
Some wishes and dreams just cannot wait any longer. That’s why we, in cooperation with our financing partner, the TARGOBANK, are offering you a simple financing solution, already available for orders starting at 120,00 Euro, without the necessity for a deposit and with a very attractive interest rate.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Easy and comfortable instalment payment
- 1,99% Effective annual interest rate
- Fast application with digital signature and online video identification via WebID
- Instalments starting at 10,00 Euro per month (with min. financing amount of 120 EUR)
- 6 - 12 month payment periods
The payment method "financing" is only available for online orders on Caseking.de and cannot be used for purchases in our store in Berlin-Charlottenburg. In our outlet store, you have the option to conveniently pay via EC card (German debit card) or in cash. Paying in instalments cannot be realised in our retail shop.
The fundamental prerequisite for the approval of the online financing is a positive credit check by the TARGOBANK. In addition to this, the following condition have to be met:
- You must have reached the legal age of majority (18 and above)
- You have an ongoing, unterminated employment contract or a fixed-term employment relationship must be within the desired credit period
- Net income of at least 350 euros
- Your permanent main residence lies in Germany
- Delivery is only possible for destinations within Germany
- Customer and credit user must be identical (as usual, delivery address and invoice address may differentiate)
- The maximum amount of financing for trainees and students is 1.000,- Euro.
- For any financing, you must show your still valid ID card. (Also required for applications with WebID).
- For financing amounts starting at 3.000,- Euro, a recent copy of your proof of income is required.
- For financing amounts starting at 5.000,- Euro, a copy of your proof of income over the last three months is required.
- For the debiting of the instalments, a bank account at a credit institute located in Germany is required.
- For customers having a citizenship outside of the EU, copies of the residence and work permit along with the registration certificate (Meldebescheinigung) are generally required.
This is how financed ordering works
Put your desired products into the shopping cart and go to the checkout. Select "Financing (TARGOBANK)" as payment method. During the ensuing ordering process, you will be forwarded to the financing contract after submitting your order.
RECOMMENDED: Simple digital application (online with WebID)
- Online identification and digital signature:
- Use the link in the Targobank email to start the video identification with WebID.
- Immediately after identification, you will be automatically forwarded to the electronic signature.
- The credit check will be carried out immediately and you will find out under www.targobank.de/status the status of your financing in just a few minutes. To do so, enter your application number and your postcode in the login screen.
Classic application (printout & postal mailing)
- Print out all the contract documents of your credit agreement.
- On the first page of the contract, you’ll find a check list with all the necessary steps.
- First sign the credit agreement at the places marked in red.
- Together with the contract, a so called "Postident coupon" will be printed.
- Finally, legitimise yourself at your local post office (Deutsche Post AG). For this, you have to take the signed credit agreement and put it in an envelope, together with, if necessary, all the possibly required other documents. In addition to this envelope, take the Postident coupon and your original valid ID card or passport to your post office.
- The Deutsche Post AG will subsequently approve your legitimation and is going to send all the documents along to our cooperation partner TARGOBANK for final review.
- Upon a positive review and verification of your financing application, the TARGOBANK is going to fully settle the outstanding invoice amount at Caseking.
- Once Caseking receives the payment sum, the ordered goods will be reserved for you and, when in stock, will get dispatched immediately.
If you’ve got questions pertaining to your financing agreement, your can contact the TARGOBANK via telephone at all times. You can reach their counselling team via this number: +49 (0)211 / 56 15 65 03. (Mon.-Sat.: 8.00 - 20.00 o'clock).
Cancellation Right and Returns
You can find details about your 14-day cancellation right in the purchase contract.
Address of the Financing Partner
The financing is exclusively conducted via our financing partner TARGOBANK AG & Co. KGaA, Kasernenstr. 10, 40213 Düsseldorf, Germany.